Solving challenges across industries
INTERVIEWING SKILLS FOR MANAGERS: BANKING
A national bank has a goal to lower turnover by 1% in the fiscal year. The bank wants to improve the interview skills of 2500 managers/recruiters who hire at multiple levels of the organization.
Completion Time: 1 month to create a solution for pilot testing. 2 months to finalize for national rollout.
SOLUTION: A BLENDED E-LEARNING / TRAINING WORKSHOP
- E-learning pre-work on company intranet
- 4-hour Interviewing workshop for group practice with observation and feedback
- Core Value, Leadership and Functional Competencies for entire company
- Standardized behavioral interviewing process and tools for all managers
CHANGE MANAGEMENT: RETAIL
After undergoing a major corporate expansion, retail division of a worldwide eyewear company must stabilize its sales culture and large team of businesses. The company wants to provide 1400 multi-brand leaders with skills to manage change in their people and processes.
Completion Time: 4 months to create a solution for pilot testing. 6 months to finalize for national training summit.
SOLUTION: A ONE-DAY TRAINING CONFERENCE ON LEADING CHANGE
- 2-hour simulation to experience and debrief the realities of major culture change
- Training integrated with established values and leadership practices of the company
- 40 corporate facilitators prepared and evaluated in a 3-day Train-the-Trainer
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT: CORPORATE CULTURE
An enterprise-wide initiative to develop employee engagement is being launched throughout an organization. Formal survey results of 22,000 employees show a need to develop managers in the bottom quartile of employee engagement performance.
Completion Time: 2 months to create 2 Live Meeting webinars for online facilitation.
Solution: The Engagement Edge WEBINAR Series
- Fully scripted facilitator guide with interactive polling, chats and producer notes
- Participant guide for remote managers to use as reference
- PowerPoint deck with Live Meeting interactivity
- Engagement Edge Planning Guide for managers to discuss key learnings with teams on the job
RISK MANAGEMENT WEBINAR: CREDIT & LOAN
The Corporate Risk Management Department of an international financial firm is rolling out a new online governance program. Application training must be created to provide 500 employees with a comprehensive review of the new online Risk and Compliance tool.
Completion Time: 1 month to create a recordable webinar on manager roles and functionality of the tool.
SOLUTION: Governance, Risk and Control Solution Training
- PowerPoint-based webinar with scripted notes and screen-capture instructions on the use of the risk management tool
- 3 formatted job support documents for 3 different manager roles
SERVICE SKILLS: RESTAURANT ONBOARDING
A national restaurant chain has a goal to improve hospitality scores company-wide. The company wants to update and streamline hourly training for over 150 locations.This includes training for 6 different positions that must be executed on site.
Completion Time: 2 months to create prototypes for all 6 positions.
SOLUTION: SELF CONTAINED HOURLY TRAINING KIT
- Participant materials downloadable from company intranet for easy access
- Manager/Trainer materials: high gloss, spiral bound booklets to train each position (Server, Host, etc.)
- Streamlined, learnable segments with consistent objectives and hours
- Interactive format for all shift sessions
- Daily, written, measurable quizzes and test for all positions